sole,in the Archdiocese of Chicago.
- Our school admit students of any race, color, sex, or
national and ethnic origin to all the rights privileges,
programs and activities generally accorded or made
available to students in this school.
- Our school does not discriminate on the basis of sex,
race, color or national origin in administration of
educational policies, athletic or other school
- Illinois law requires a child entering Kindergarten to be
five years of age BEFORE September 1st of the current
year. A birth and baptismal certificate must be
presented at the time of registration.
Students desiring entrance to our school are not accepted on
the basis of academic achievement or natural intelligence. All
students are expected to do quality work. The students and
teacher are required to agree on the norms of quality work.
Occasionally a student is found to have special needs, which
cannot be met in our educational program. The parents of that
child will be requested to have the child tested in order to
determine if there is a more productive environment available
for the child.
|REGISTRATION OF NEW FAMILIES
INVOLVES THE FOLLOWING STEPS:
- Complete the application form. Applications forms are
available in the School Office.
- A birth certificate for each student.
- A baptismal certificate for each student.
- Students entering grades 1 through 8 must present a
transfer from their previous school
- Parents, along with their children entering grade 2
through 8 will be interviewed by the principal prior to
being admitted to our Lady of Guadalupe School.
OUR LADY OF GUADALUPE SCHOOL admits students
according to the following order of priority:
- Younger brothers and sisters of currently enrolled
- children of registered parishioners.
- Catholic children of non-parishioners.
- Children of the South Chicago, East Side neighborhoods.